Appraise the value of your company shares
When can you use the business valuation? You can use it primarily when applying for a loan or assessing business solvency.
We will carefully analyse the business before we start the valuation and choose the most suitable valuation method. If we evaluate only part of the business we will be very careful to give you the right value of this part. We are ready to give you subsequent consultation when applying the appraisal.
Parts of the business we evaluate:
- business stakes and part of business stakes in private limited company (LLC),
- shares and share bundles in joint-stock companies,
- minority or majority ownership interest,
- stakes in kommanditgesellschaft and general partnership,
- stakes in cooperatives,
- assets and business liabilities.